Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The good and the bad

I haven't updated the blog in 6 weeks! To anyoen who reads - sorry! I have felt a bit uninspired, not to mention quite busy. I wanted to take sometime and fill everyone in on my last few weeks of this pregnancy and life in general. I am literally just hours or days away from having our little one. I'm so excited and antsy. It occured to me that once baby comes these last few weeks are going to be remembered as a surreal fog and I wanted to make sure to take the chance to write it all down so I don't forget. I've been wanting to get this little one out since about 36 weeks along. Although I know it is better to stay in as long as possible I can honestly say I am TIRED of being pregnant! I had it so easy with both Noah and Aly so this is totally new to me. I try daily to remind to myself that this will be the last time I experience this and to make sure to savor it and take it all in. However, the reality is that I am having a really hard time getting past the pain in my hips and pelvic bone. I am also having a hard time getting past having the same conversation over and over again. People are brutal! Everyone was must much nicer and had a lot more tact with the other two. This time around everyone just seems to say whatever pops into their mind. Sometimes funny, other times - not so much. On the bright side...it is pretty cool because for the first time Jon and I are totally completely in sync - we both know FOR SURE that this little one is the little caboose to our family. Now all that probably sounds prett grouchy, but don't get me wrong. Although a surprise this gift has felt so completely right. I look at how our family has ended up and it fills me with such joy and peace. I truly know that this is how our family was always meant to be and we are complete now. So, now I just want to tell my story...

To be continued...

No comments: