Saturday, October 4, 2008

In the beginning...

Well, not the beginning I guess. But here's a quick synapsis of how I got to where I am now. Went on a mission trip in 1997. Met my soon-to-be husband there, and moved to Spokane shortly thereafter. We got married in August of 98.
Photobucket

Had Noah on February 29, 2000! He is now a mighty 3rd grader!!
He's on the right...
Twins?

Photobucket

I graduated from nursing school in 2003...
Photobucket

We had out little girl Alyson in June of 2004
Photobucket

Photobucket

So, we had our boy and girl. This time next year she will be in kindergarten fulll time so I was just starting to gear up for the "next stage". Then we were pleasantly surprised when a third little bump made itself known! I am currently 18 weeks pregnant with another girl! We are very excited. So that's our little story, and now can move on to sharing the coming and goings of daily life in the Boyer House. :)

1 comment:

Christi said...

What a great way to start your blog!! I can't wait to read more.