Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oodles of fall festivities with pics!!

We have been keeping busy in October! The kids and I went to Seattle to visit some friends and made a little trip to Pike Place Market.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Noah had his All-City Cross Country Meet this morning. He's getting to be such a good runner!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We also made our annual trip out to Harvest House in Green Bluff. The kids were in heaven. Pony rides, apple cider, bouncy houses and pumpkins. What could be better?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As much fun as this month has been I am ready for a break!! I might get it too. My courses are up in 2 weeks and there is a 6 week break for Noah's sports. I'm sure something will come up. Aly is going to start some dance classes and my next big project involves painting the kids room and doing to big room-switch-a-roo. Should be interesting. I will keep you updated!

No comments: