Saturday, November 1, 2008

Silly Saturday....and...~Welcome Stevie!!~

Never have a whole lot say. I communicate much better in pictures. Maybe as I get used to this blogging thing I'll have more to say. But for now I thought I would let everyone know about the arrival of Stevie the Goldfish. Stevie was a prize at last night's Harvest Party. Here he is:
Photobucket

He seems to hangout on the bottom a lot. Makes me a little nervous but he is alive! I don't particularly have high hopes for Stevie, but we will do the best we can. If he makes it through a week we will invest in a bigger tank and a few accessories for his pad. Isn't he cute?

Today is also designated Silly Saturday at the Boyer House, so here are some super silly face pictures from Noah and Aly.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Adios for now!

2 comments:

Daniel and Cerissa said...

Yeah, not quite sure about Stevie there :) Let's hope he starts making some waves, eh?

So glad you have a blog - I will keep up now!

Oh, and of course, love your cute kiddos!

Daniel and Cerissa said...

Oh no! Poor Stevie...
You know, you really should have a post in memory of little Stevie and the short life he lived in your kitchen :)